วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Don't cross the bridge untill you come to it.

It was a dark and stormy night and I was baking cookies in my house. I am very optimistic.
I brought my fresh cookies to share with my next door neighbor when it comes to baking, I am always serious because I want to perfect the recipes.
One day I received a phone call from someone who I did not recognize. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and the light quickly went out. I felt scared because I usually stay home alone. I tried to stay calm but the knocking only continued.
Finally, I decided to open the door and face the stranger. He wasn't what I had expected. The stranger was very calm and generous. There was nothing to fear. He asked for a candle and flashlight since his electricity had gone out.
This story taught me that fear is not about people's tones. It is a product of overthinking. We shouldn't panic or jump to conclusions until we can judge the situation fully.
Always go into any situation prepared for the worst, but don't overthinking and scare yourself. Remember to keep calm.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น